Mechanisms that help to control food intake are important for maintaining a healthy weight. Cephalic Phase Responses (CPRs) are considered to be the first phase of digestion and include physiological responses to food-related cues such as the thought, smell, sight, and taste of food.
- Endocrine cephalic phase responses to food cues
- Oro-sensory exposure, eating rate, satiation and endocrine responses
- Evaluation of the European Union strategy for the protection and welfare of animals
- Press Release: Project ‘Satiation’
- Increased oro-sensory exposure duration decreases meal size, but increases in taste intensity do not affect meal size