The 3Ts Alliance, set up by World Animal Protection this year (2019), is a voluntary group of experts and stakeholders from across the swine industry working collaboratively to explore the issues surrounding ending tail docking, teeth reduction and physical/surgical castration. Learn more.
- Endocrine cephalic phase responses to food cues
- Oro-sensory exposure, eating rate, satiation and endocrine responses
- Evaluation of the European Union strategy for the protection and welfare of animals
- Press Release: Project ‘Satiation’
- Increased oro-sensory exposure duration decreases meal size, but increases in taste intensity do not affect meal size